Is your teen:
- feeling anxious or depressed
- having trouble making friends
- struggling in school
- acting angry or irritable
- coping with a difficult issue from the past such as abuse, divorce, adoption or foster care
- feeling lonely
- unconfident and feeling down on themselves
- dealing with a big change in their life such as a move, divorce, or change of school.
We help teens who are struggling learn to cope better and feel happier with their lives. We know what it takes to connect with them. The therapists at Wayfinder enjoy getting to know them, seeing them grow and change and feel better about their lives.