Rates & Insurance
- $150 – 55 minute session
- $185 – initial assessment
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Some of our therapists are in-network with these insurances and accept the contracted rate. This means that you pay us directly and you are responsible to pay only your copay, coinsurance, or deductible
- Regence/HMA* (some providers may be out of network with this company. Please check with us for more information)
What if my insurance isn’t listed?
If you would like to use your benefits but your insurance is not listed, let us know! If we are unable to bill them directly, we can provide you with an itemized receipt called a “superbill” to submit directly to your insurance for reimbursement.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!