Competitive Pay, Supportive Workplace, Opportunities for Growth
Are you in search of a supportive workplace that focuses on providing first-class therapy services while operating with an anti-racist, anti-oppression, and social justice perspective? Wayfinder Counseling could be the practice for you!
About Wayfinder Counseling
Wayfinder Counseling is a private group practice in the Seattle area seeking part-time and/or full-time therapists to join our team. Our group of therapists provides services of the highest quality to people of all ages, sexual orientations, gender identities, and relationship structures. A core value of our practice is to work from an anti-oppressive, trauma-informed framework and adhere to the principles of fat liberation and Health at Every Size.
We are seeking an associate licensed therapist in the State of Washington with an established area of focus (children, couples, family, trauma, EMDR, etc.). This position starts part time requiring the clinician to build a caseload of a minimum of 15 direct client hours per week and has the potential to become full time. We currently conduct client sessions virtually, but hope to return to in-person sessions once it is safely possible.
Our team offers weekly clinical consultation for all providers, regular mentorship or supervision for therapists new to working in this setting or with these populations, and paid professional development/continuing education. Additional benefits for full time employees (e.g., health insurance, retirement) are in progress and will be included as the practice grows.
This position is ideal for an associate licensed clinician who desires the flexibility of private practice but doesn’t want to run their own business. We are looking for someone interested in becoming part of a growing, thriving, collaborative group of professionals. Strong preference will be given to candidates looking to build a full-time caseload and in search of long-term employment and collaboration with our team. This position will be considered employee status; candidates operating within or employed by other group practices are not eligible.
- Current associate license in the State of Washington as LMHCA, LMFTA or LSWAIC
- Able to build and maintain caseload of minimum of 15 hours per week
- Recent prior experience working in outpatient mental health or medical social work
Master’s or Doctorate in behavioral health science
Required License or Certification
LMHCA, LMFTA or LSWAIC
Schedule Full or Part-Time, some evenings, minimum 15 hours per week
Job Type W-2 employee
Our Ideal Candidate
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, independent, and driven
- Resourceful, collaborative, and receptive to feedback
- Previous experience with individual, group, and family therapy
- Strong case management skills
- Embraces our core values in interactions with clients and colleagues
- Independently pursues and participates in professional development to enhance professional skillset
- Complements and adds value to our group of fun, connected, compassionate and positive-minded clinicians
- Enthusiastic about joining and contributing to our expanding practice
- Looking for long-term employment and partnership
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Steady stream of referrals
- In-house billing support to coordinate benefits and eligibility and submit claims
- In-house receptionist to answer calls and schedule intake appointments
- Individual weekly clinical supervision with a Washington State Approved Supervisor
- Weekly group case consultation
- Practice-specific programs and software, including EHR, electronic billing/claims, and client portal
- Paid sick time
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable, inviting office space
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].